Avvatar 100% Whey Protein
Avvatar Whey Protein is packed with 24 GMS protein per scoop. The primary source is whey protein concentrate which is loaded with health-boosting bioactive compounds along with natural phospholipids for quick recovery and sustained results!
- A BLEND OF PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE AND ISOLATE – Avvatar’s 100% whey protein is packed with 24Gms of freshest protein per serving.
- NATURALLY OCCURING BCAA & EAA – Our protein natural BCAA & EAA to speed up the recovery process.
- GLUTAMIC ACID FOR MAINTAINING ACID LEVELS – Ensures functioning of the immune and digestion
- MADE IN INDIA – 1st truly “Made in India” whey protein, Manufactured in Manchar, Pune.
- AVVATAR’S PROMISE – Milked, processed and packed within 24 hours, to bring you the purest whey.
Avvatar 100% Whey Protein is loaded with 7.8g BCAA and 7.9g EAA for lean muscle growth and faster recovery, 4.9g Glutamic Acid enables the proper functioning of the muscle cells, minus the sugar, gluten and soy. Avvatar is the purest whey you’ll ever consume. It’s the freshest you’ll ever get. Milked, processed and packed within 24 hours. It is 100% Vegetarian, Made from fresh grass-fed cow’s milk and manufactured with multiple stringent quality tests. It’s time you add more firepower to your nutrition stack. It’s time you take your game to the next level. It’s time you Reconstruct Yourself. A perfect product for Gym goers, Bodybuilders, Cross-Fit athletes, Endurance runners and fitness freaks.
- Avvatar Whey Protein is packed with 24g protein per scoop
- It is loaded with 7.8g BCAA and 7.9g EAA for lean muscle growth and faster recovery, 4.9g Glutamic Acid
Whey Protein, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, lodized salt, Acesulfame potassium (INS 950), Stabilizer (INS 415, INS 417), Sunflower Lecithin (INS 322).
Direction to use
The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout.