This natural fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. From the FDA: “Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.”
- Cardiovascular Support
- 1,000 mg Fish Oil per softgel
- Supports Heart Health
Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water] and d-alpha Tocopherol. Contains fish (anchovies). d-alpha Tocopherol from soy.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
General Traits Family Nutrition
|Price per Unit||9.45|
|Country of Origin||US|
Special Traits Family Nutrition
|Indication||As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food, Serving Size : 2 Softgels|
Take 2 softgels twice daily with food.
The NOW Omega-3 Fish Oil can be very effective in the maintenance of your cardiovascular health. Consumption of this supplement regularly can keep you active and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease. It is a cholesterol-free and molecularly distilled supplement. It is a dietary supplement that ensures easy digestion. Formulated with omega 3 fatty acids which are best known for EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) lowers down the risk of any cardiac related health problems. It reduces the formation of plaque in arteries, thus managing the blood pressure. It reduces the risk of abnormal heart rhythm and deaths due to sudden heart attacks. Regular consumption of omega-3 fish oil also boosts your brain power and improves cognitive functioning. So what are you waiting for? Bring home this supplement and enjoy a healthy cardiovascular health and lead a normal and active life.
What is Omega 3 and types of Omega 3?
- One of the most well-known benefits of consuming Omega 3 is the way it lowers the risk factors of heart disease. Taking an adequate amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculptor, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque buildup, reduces metabolic syndrome symptoms and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are one of the most common mental health issues in the world today. Getting a good amount of Omega 3 can positively affect your brain and mental health. It is effective in combating anxiety and depression.
- Inflammation is the root of most diseases and can lead to major illness. Taking enough omega 3 can reduce inflammation.
- Taking enough omega 3 during pregnancy is good for the brain and development of a child. It offers various health benefits to the child including higher intelligence, less behavioural problems, lower the risk of autism, development delay and ADHD.
- Omega 3 plays a special role in keeping the retina of the eye healthy. It also helps to prevent blindness and impairment.
- Omega 3 supplements intake is associated with a lowered risk of asthma in both young adults and children.
- Omega 3 can improve joint and bone health by providing enough amount of calcium to the bones. Patients suffering from osteoporosis and arthritis can reduce joint pain and increase grip strength by taking omega 3s supplements.